Ensuring that your computer systems and networks run smoothly and seamlessly is essential to the functioning of your business and your bottom line. Network problems translate to lost money and lost opportunities.
Our expert team of IT specialists will perform daily monitoring, management, and maintenance of your company’s network servers. We will:
- Create and administer your network and e-mail user group accounts and directories
- Ensure your data is backed up and secure every day
- Install and upgrade network server software and hardware
- Troubleshoot software and hardware problems
Common server problems that we address include:
- Hard disk usage problems that can result in data loss
- CPU/memory related issues, such as sudden spikes in CPU or memory usage that result in crashes and downtime
- Network bottlenecks resulting from excessive usage or intermittent connectivity problems
- Temperature issues, such as the failure of a cooling system or reduced fan speeds, that result in server crash
- Security threats/breaches that cause server problems, such as a virus
- Virtualization management problems, including poor consolidation of computer applications—for example, when several applications have coinciding peak usage times, the system can become overloaded, resulting in a crash.
Our managed IT services help businesses lower costs and standardize IT operations and efficiencies. This proactive approach is an excellent choice to improve your business operations.
We offer several different Ohio server maintenance packages, all of which include 24/7 monitoring and automated reporting, backup monitoring, managed dedicated server support, server patch management, unlimited phone and remote support, and much more.
Most Commented Posts
- Professional IT Support and your Small Business Success By firstname.lastname@example.org on August 13, 2014 0
- Wham the Spam! 4 Ways You Can Fight E-mail Spam By email@example.com on September 22, 2014 0
- 5 data back up tips for time-strapped small business owners By Jim Moses on September 23, 2014 0
Most Liked Posts
[Twitter Widget Error] You need to authenticate your Twitter App first. Go to Highend Options > Social Links. Read the documentation to find out more.